Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Gina Vagnino AKA "Your place or mine... GINA?"

Dear Peanut,

I keep having dreams about you. Horrible dreams. That you're lost and I can't find you.

There's all these things I want to tell you but can't...

Like the other night when Nick got so excited at the mention of sex that while he was hastily trying to take off his pants he actually KNEED ME IN THE VAGINA. Straight in the vagina! The kind of pain that I haven't felt in that region since I was 7 and impaled myself on the seat of a bicycle.

What the hell, right?

On another note. We're almost all moved in. Walking into the apartment for the first time was kind of like being punched in the balls. (I used to have balls, that's how I know.)

Also my eyebrows are on strike. They'll be okay. They're quietly becoming evermore beastly and waiting for you to come back and work your magic.

Going to the beach this weekend with my parents.

Miss you.

Love,
Leedol

No comments:

Post a Comment